Saturday, November 9, 2013

Rosa Vidal: 'The political class is not prepared today for a ... - Levante.emv.com

itemprop=”articleBody”>

class=”autor”

itemprop=”author”> The last remnants of a coke are the mark of a morning full of interviews, fatigue when transmitting but not responding. Rather radiates a sense of relief after 24 hours that saw the unraveling of thousand layoffs RTVV, the Consell announced the closure of the chain and she, her team and more than half of directors resigning.

Would repescar to 186 technicians?
Yes, without a doubt.

In spite of the judgment?
Absolutely, because it is a decision that had to be taken to prevent black cast. What would have served an ERE with 1,200 people in the street with the black TV on September 1? I think in that case the sentence would not have had 46 pages.

hardly seems normal that the three CEOs during alter ERE lists according baremación dismissed.
I have not touched baremación lists. When I arrive, I have to run some decisions. I call lists in the ERE affected CEOs and those of the evaluation committee and see that they are different, but in any site explaining why. Garrigues justifies why the director unencumbered some people on the radio (they were the voices flagship) and do not play anything, not in the body, but on TV I see that there are seven people in the list of the Evaluation Commission were like that had to be dismissed and the general manager had not. I felt that was a mistake “if it would have been nothing more legally serious” and rectified. I just made this adjustment.

For technical 186 not followed the recommendation of Garrigues conform to the terms of negotiated and rescue ERE. Why?
not true that did not follow the recommendations. Garrigues has played a role in this could have been better. What he has done always say that if it ran the ERE in identical circumstances as approved was a risk. That said in your emails. But if television said goodbye and left in black also was a risk, because the ERE had to be executed with the technical outsourcing.

That not made on time.
Yes, and what I was not willing to make an outsourcing is illegal, which is what made Telemadrid and its CEO is charged with five crimes. So it was impossible to make initially planned.

would have accepted the dismissal of 1,198 people to be director in the summer of 2012?
never would have been with the previous director RTVV law. For me it was essential to the content of the new law, he says, until the repeal, which has no affiliation RTVV official to Consell. I was going to be, and have been, the director of a plural and independent television. The above was not. Never had directed a television with the Consell organizational affiliation and so clearly dependent.

Is that independence was respected then?
tried not respect in any case, we have cut. Today, perhaps the world has not treated as positive traits of professionalism and independence that the president of the Generalitat marked the first day in me.

What materialize these attempts of interference?
For example, in the leaks on the report of Garrigues. That is a very clear interference. There is a report, but a thousand emails.

When the problems started with the Government? Or to Joseph Císcar, if you prefer …
not rate them problems. And Joseph Císcar? I’ve never had an argument with him.

But have you talked to him?
Very little, but understood that it was not necessary. I have not had a confrontational situation with them. The contract program so we get on with the Treasury in less than a month.

Why now blame the judgment annulling the ERE?
That I would know, because reading it is clear that we are not guilty. I do not know.

But two violations of the fundamental right of equality, one is responsible for his team [the playoffs technicians] and one of the three CEOs [the changes in the lists of dismissed]. Both your management competence €
perfectly, but the sentence is 46 pages. I can read sentences and it says that this ERE has been badly wrong, from start to finish. The sentence says that there is a breach of equality, yes, but also says that excessive force was justified in the absence of the listings why staggered starts so that the Baremar only after the remaining equality is violated.

How much garbage there in drawers RTVV?
I did not get there to lift carpets. I wanted to manage a new RTVV, but when I have asked documentation, I have seen contracts that are not correct. All that is in the courts: Triskel, [Victor] Seara, the multiplex € More I have not seen.

Do you and your team have spent many papers or computer files RTVV?
No. Are all. When I arrived, the CEO’s computer, which is the same, it was empty. Now you have many documents: everything worked in these seven months. And my team, though.

Why dismisses his team a minute before resigning?
Because I have named me and from day one I have said the cease me.

Has not been charged for compensation and unemployment?
really is a team decision. Following the judgment decided that, of the three scenarios, the only one that was not going to be managing the closing. So I told the president on Tuesday.

Did indications that the president would close RTVV?
the president, either. Some come from other sites: knowledge of accounts and those of the Government, from conversations with other state attorneys who are in Madrid with Montoro. I knew the pressures that can be and that option was on the table.

Do you think Nou had closed had it been a propaganda apparatus Consell?
do not know, but I have a hunch that the political class of this time, and not Consell only, not ready for independent television, plural, and professional public.

Did you like the template reaction after the announcement of closure?
I liked the decision to continue to keep the issue. I think now they are making a truly public television, plural, objective and all Valencia. I think they are using it as a speakerphone own. I would like to be professional until the last minute.

you and your team encouraged the staff reaction?
No.

Does tolerated?
destituí my team on lunchtime and then prepare the resignation, there are eight days of salary per year worked, all 54,000 euros compensation . I have not taken a single euro or go to stop, because I resigned.

you afraid that the Consell Please turn legal action against you?
guess I will not. The would have to take, if any, against the board. What I do believe is that anyone who has been from the start managing this and the ruling has told that he has done badly wrong should rethink what responsibilities does.

Who speaks?
Garrigues contract coordinator is the general counsel of the Government. Some responsibility must have someone €

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...