Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Isabel Gemio: ‘I do not get many TV deals’ – The World

since learned that one of her children suffered from muscular dystrophy Duchesne, Isabel Gemio (53) has continued to mobilize to promote research into rare diseases calls. It does so through its foundation, has with just signed an agreement with the dental clinic Smylife. The hostess greeted DAILY LOC to support the cause and discuss personal situation currently facing.



class=”entrevista”>’ll be glad
a clinic that supports many famous drag its foundation. What is collaboration?
For a year, they will provide reviews, fillings and cleanings free children with special diseases. Also made a financial donation when a video posted on the Internet will reach a certain number of visits. You are overturned with rare diseases. Clear. Anyone who has no serious problems should think more about others. And that recognized it was not easy to recognize the situation of your child …

It was difficult, but the time came when I felt the need, despair … When you have a family with a degenerative disease, you take off all modesty off and all you want is that many things that encourage research done. Why the modesty? Did you feel that ‘why me’? I’ve never asked. There are millions of people who play very hard things. Why was not going to be one of them? What am I special? This touches whose turn it, to me, just as millions of people. recently introduced a beneficial Telemarathón in TVE. When will the TV? Currently, I am very happy radius (laughs). Television is very complicated and in what projects … If you get any appropriate back. Do not you get deals

Few. Do not believe that many. Do not you think that radio is sacrificed

Tele more so. It is harder. Each day lives much pressure hearings. Known on the radio every three months. Mentally he is healthier. You can also talk about more things, issues that matter to real people and unchecked so many confessions. You madruga much all weekend …

And what happens? There are millions of people who get up very early five days a week. But it is time that could be used in children. Life is like that. Also, I love the program I do. Now that you are older. What would you like to do? What I do … Maybe I’d throw parachute! (Laughs). Personally, Xavier continues Bennasar [general manager of the company Oceania Cruises Luxury Cruise] …

We have been three years. I’m fine, but I no longer talk about those things. Let me ask Nilo Manrique. Have you calmed the situation with your ex? I have nothing to say on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...