Sunday, August 25, 2013

Alejandra Baigorria tempted to conduct a program of ... - Perú.com

itemprop=”articleBody”>

. After getting Combat, the beautiful Alejandra Baigorria the focus is going very well in his role as textile business. Although strange to be part of reality does not deny that he would like to be a fighter.

“I miss the TV, people and my friends, but now I’m more relaxed, reading and learning a lot. Two months ago I could not imagine outside of television, I now believe that anything can happen. Return? Combat? I would have no problem being a fighter taught me a lot: won, lost and cried, as everyone knows also loved to be a contestant of combat, “he told Lights.

also Alejandra Baigorria has new projects in mind and hopes to soon be able to realize. The young businesswoman has been tempted to drive a magazine in Chile.

“It’s something that interests me. the proposal remains alive even in Chile, see what happens. My manager has advanced talks to something interesting in Chile, I like the idea because it is more of a magazine and could come and go, I would get many facilities, “he said.

Finally, about his relationship with Mario Hart said he does not know anything about him at the moment and not think about being your friend.

“I have no communication with him. Friends?, No. You should at least have a good time, now I’m lying Hart Mario’s friend “.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...