Saturday, August 31, 2013

"Television Broadcasting" now has a driver - The Day (Argentina)

src=”http://www.eldia.com.ar/ediciones/20130831/fotos_g/20130831103339.jpg” class=”Foto c22″

Television Broadcasting is renewed and from this Sunday at 11 am will have a new version with the journalist as a driver platense Torchia Franco: “In the cabin of Uncle Franco”.

series “Television Broadcasting in the cabin of Uncle Franco” keeps its premise: a camera you can call to your home to do or say whatever you want. Because in Television Broadcasting everyone can dance, review, skits, singing, critique, sell your car, send a message to his girlfriend, talking about television and even candidatearte president.

format, is in tune with social networking and making aesthetic cult of home, you can see from this weekend.

“The cabin of Uncle Franco is the main innovation of the cycle, because its essence remains the same. In this space, every Sunday I get a guest will accompany me, in the first program will be Federico Bal-and see me the material that people do with the camera of Television Broadcasting “forward Torchia.

“From the cabin, then see and discuss video segments we arrive, the crazy humans and ‘humanoids’ who populate and make the program we have,” he added.

Torchia

always stresses that the program had a lot of characters, some regular columnists and recording very impressive things. “With this addition to the cabin, a driver and a guest, which aim is to enhance many of these things happen and often go unnoticed,” he says.

When there was still no Youtube, Facebook Big Brother, Television Broadcasting changed the rules of television and created a huge impact on the public and the press, quickly becoming a pop icon who still has not lost its validity.

SPECIAL YEAR

Franco

Torchia reaches Television Broadcasting driving after earning a place as a columnist for “Intractable” the discussion series led by Santiago Del Moro America TV screen.

“The truth is that ‘Intractable’ changed my life. The generosity of Santiago del Moro, Liliana Parodi and the whole American team has generated me a radical change in my life. Until a year ago I was in another. I was fortunate to work as a journalist but exposure from my place in Intractable is something I love and I’m very grateful for that, “he says.

Moreover, adds: “Aside from all that has helped me in my career, I think it is an increasingly powerful program, a show featuring amazing journalism as few a variety of points of view on the topics covered that generates me great pride. “

TRAINING

PLATENSE

Torchia

While today has established itself as a respected columnist in the national media, also rescues the importance of university education, which took place in our city, where he graduated with a degree in Literature.

“As I speak Intractable involving change in my life by exposure, the truth is that for me my training was also crucial in the National University of La Plata, for my contribution in Intractable, for example, has to do with this training, my reading and my thoughts on topics that interest me, “he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...