Monday, July 21, 2014

Jorge Javier: “On television game of deception, I stop being me” – Vanitatis

presenter Jorge Javier Vazquez is already enjoying her vacation. After hand it down Patiño and Maria Paz Padilla to lead in his absence the two versions of ‘ Save Me ‘, Jorge Javier has given an interview to Country . It shows his more intimate side scoundrel. He knows he is privileged, that his life has been blessed with luck wand “Say happy seems arrogant or conceited. Life has given me more than I expected. I feel free of fear “, confesses

Vázquez ‘dived’ by his childhood and a troubled child confesses. ” Having a different sexuality made me a world I get organized gave happiness; books, music, movies. I’ve been very happy alone. I was not unhappy about not having to go out with, “he reflects. He claims that much remains of that child, “glad someone born there; That helps me understand certain weaknesses; and neon lights are no better in this world are the same greatness and misery, “said

Although it seems a very sociable person and sassy, ​​Catalan denies such a thing. ” It has to do with the theater; You create a character, you stop being you, you play cheating . I would say that up until then I start dry martinis ; but back home, you have to rest, is that if no resist. It’s so sad, because they fall years, “he says after lamenting the inexorable passage of time.

Ends his meeting with Country saying that” when they write about me not I admit, neither good nor evil (perhaps for protection); it’s like to write another. And when I put any silly: “The controversial Javier Jorge.” Controversy is something more serious! “Jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...