Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Montañez threat in his farewell: “You will return to me soon … – Digital Freedom

Chic

After announcing several days, Beatriz Montañez left in his Monday night Talk to them program. In the monologue that used to leave the presenter explained the reasons for his departure.


 
 

“I’m leaving because my contract ended in July, have renewed my friends, but I do not,” he said. After that, the host joked with his new career, “because I have not been renovated.” “After find out from Wikipedia that I would devote my career as an actress, I felt forced to call Spielberg to tell me,” joked presenter.


 
 
 
 

warned “this is not goodbye is so long and I’m sure you see me again soon on TV, I bet $ 1,000 “.

 
 

amount hostess already lost a few weeks ago by Pablo Iglesias to defend Bertin Osborne. Montanez, who was released from the hand of Wyoming in the program of Sixth intermediate , insisted that Churches “when praises Venezuela, refers to the democratic system.” “Let me descojone me the Venezuelan democratic system,” the singer replied.


 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...