Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wishes for a 2015 film (and television) – IGN Spain

IGN Spain is more than only game , since both Movies and television series have opened more than important in our space. Therefore, we wanted to ask our staff about so expect more eagerly of the year is about to begin in the small and the big screen. Superheroes, remakes, sequels, spin-off, a pinch of innovation and originality and some continuity are the ingredients of the wishes of the members of the editorial staff. Discover with us the most awaited 2015 film and television.



Ángel Llamas (wakete)

Film , so I have very concentrated. Jurassic World and Avengers: The Age of Ultron will be my films of the year. Ant-Man, Terminator Genesis or Inside Out (especially the latter) are others which made me prepare popcorn in large quantities.

As for series Two stand out above all. I really want to check if the spin-off of Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul , lives up to its promise. But what I hope more eager is the second season of True Detective . I hope Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn equalize the work of Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, something not easy.



Michelangelo Uriondo (uriondo)

The section on Movies what zanjaré with two references: Avengers The Age of Ultron and Star Wars, awakening Force . Because 2015 will be another great year for the series and I need the space. The specific product launch Movistar Series was fine, because I brought Spain products that were still unpublished as Outlander or extraordinary Penny Dreadful. And, almost more importantly, a philosophy in the form of issuing very revolutionary series that will dramatically reduce our dependence on piracy. With the purchase of Canal + by the operator, wait integration between Canal + Series and product Telefonica Movistar Series that will lift to heights never before seen in terms of catalog. All this, while Netflix continues to issue conflicting signals about his arrival in Spain.

As far as content is concerned, and still surprised by the huge Fargo, still with my classics. After spending the Christmas break, The Good Wife, The Walking Dead, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Louie continue as my references, with Agents of Shield, Flash and Constantine as guilty pleasures and some still outstanding series viewing, as The Affair, the latest Castle and The Strain.

While it is true that we have to bring 2015 new seasons House of Cards, Game of Thrones, the Penny Dreadful already mentioned, the spin-off of TWD and the great unknown of the year, the second season of True Detective, between fledgling There are many options with possibilities. The presence of The Rock in Ballers an Entourage in the world of professional sports, Daredevil Charlie Cox, with Vincento Donofrio making Kingpin, and sci-fi saga MaddAddam, Darren Aronofsky, for HBO. But as this is a wish list, get to speak the sixth season of Community via Yahoo! My wish for 2015 is to be a global simultaneous release with subtitles, not just restricted only to US Internet broadcast.



Hernán Ruiz-Lopera (@ loperator17)

Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy has set a high bar for superhero films, and that is why I have placed all my hopes on ‘ The Age of Ultron ‘, wanting to be an entertaining movie, quality, what the hell! I leave with my mouth open and a huge erection.

As for series, I look forward with great eagerness the third season of Banshee, Hannibal and Peaky Blinders , the three television fiction they have managed to overcome my grief after finishing Sons of Anarchy. It may not be as good as the last, but thanks to them I have not been completely orphaned in my favorite hobby (me a good series against the computer).



Jaume Esteve (jaumeesteve)

By the popcorn slope, 2015 is one of the most fun years before us. Fast & amp; Furious 7 has new direct, and an exaggerated overdose morbidity, and The Avengers: Age of Ultron should be confirmed as the director Joss Whedon quintessential nerd. But in December we have an appointment with Star Wars and, despite my initial reluctance, was enough to convince a teaser. Abrams interests me the work he did in Star Trek to relaunch the brand in the face of a new generation with a nod to the original and not surprise me that there were shots in this new episode.

Nor presents bad year for the series. I summarize in two names: True Detective and Game of Thrones . The first would be glad to forward the chore of keeping the bar for the first season. And the stakes are very high. The second should detach finally the books of George RR Martin. And for that we read daily, there is no better news to know what the hell happens after the end of A Dance with Dragons.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...