Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Asensio: ‘My friends find it strange to see me on TV’ – MARCA.com

  • The young Spaniard is the oasis in the desert that crosses the Vermilion Club

  • A fixed at the lower of selection and intended by the major European

  • Collect three goals at the start of the season

‘, standing : ”}};

Within the institutional chaos of the RCD Mallorca, a light shines on the island. Is Marco Asensio ( 1996, Palma de Mallorca ) Jewel of the quarry and probably the best player to come out in recent years the ranks of vermilion whole. The big European have knocked on his door, Barcelona was one step from acquiring his services, but ultimately not left the house, where the illusion of the stands and the reference in the field.

Question. With only 18 years and is a fixture in the club. Are you going very fast?
Answer. The truth is that everything goes a bit fast, but eventually you get used to.

P. While his friends are playing or leaving Comunio party like any young, you’re already a professional at a young age.

R. My friends are in college or playing in the youth of Mallorca. Are the Honor Division, not the top. But you get along.

Q. What do they say?
R. They tell me when they see me on TV find it a bit weird. I smoke occasionally fall. But for me they are the same as always. I try to be as long as possible as ever.

“Last summer was very intense. Especially the last two weeks out I strongly Barcelona “

Q. With all that is happening, maybe they are more excited when you see a friend at the top of the game.
Yes. Clearly, I’m really enjoying and working hard to fulfill my dreams, but my family and my friends and I are living much support at all times.

Q. Is it easy to lead a normal life with all this is happening?
Sometimes the street ask me a couple of pictures, but not very difficult. I have no problems.

P. Leaving aside the personal issue, the fact is that his club thing has not started well.

The institutional situation is not the best and the sports are not very good, but I hope to go to Come in. I think we have a team to climb up.

Q. Speaking of the institutional situation and remembering times past, it seems that is not the time when most will enjoy one mallorquinista lifetime.
I have not chosen to be in this era. Wish it was the situation like in the past, but it is what it is.
You suffer a lot when results come out, which is what people expect, but we must give our best.
P. Has given up a lot to get where he is?

R. Sure. My friends are going on holiday for example and I can not. They are and I have training in the morning and afternoon school. I have five courses of second high school and I have to study. But it is what it is. To do what I like and what I want, one must sacrifice. It is a sascrificio, but I do gladly. It is my dream.

Q. He says that studies school, Do you plan to do some college education?
R. I have not thought about it yet. I want to do something related to sports. First I’ll selectivity and then we’ll see what’s best for me.

Q. Returning to football. Last summer, he was moved for you.
R. It was very intense. Especially the last two weeks that left him with great force Barcelona. I was going, I did not go … At the end I have been and am very happy in Mallorca.

“You’re going to train Las Rozas and you run into Vicente del Bosque. It’s a freakin ‘

Q. The truth is that it is not new that the big clubs are interested in you.
Every summer we had things, but in the end they never left. I stay in Mallorca that I am very happy. You come these clubs is amazing and is always appreciated.

Q. Leaving aside his club and thinking about the selection, is one of the veterans in the under 19s.
Whenever I go to really enjoy the selection. There are very good players and comes in handy to disconnect from your club. I’m going to enjoy and learn. Last season he was called up for the pre-European elite round, but could not go due to injury and was a shame.

Q. Now playing with players of his generation, is a leading sietne?
Here are all very good, I have no reason to be the leader.

Q. For a player like you, it’s always a pleasure to play a game like the selection.
R. I love being in contact with the ball is amazing to play with the system of selection. We played so difrente about our club and ask us to try to play two touches, with speed and quality without fear.

Q. What you dream in the world of football?

R. Reach the absolute and win something with the selection. Coming to Las Rozas training and you run into Vicente del Bosque is amazing. You see the photos celebrating World or European Championships … It’s the best thing one can happen.

pablo.egea@marca.com
Follow me on twitter:
pabloegea

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...