Friday, October 31, 2014

Thebes: “I hope the television contract let 1,100 million” – AS

Javier Thebes, President of the Professional League, reviewed with the media, at a breakfast with Europa Press, all matters in which is immersed the LFP.

Investment Funds : “FIFA is a steamroller, but we have been to Zurich and defend our discretion. If clubs do not let you go to these financing schemes, we will be less competitive “

What is left to fix .” We have not fixed a lot. I wish the Spanish football fix in a season. I hope that in the 19-20 season we all clubs in optimum economic situation and the 16-17 season, 80 percent is in the best position. There is also the challenge of solving the selling of television rights and hopefully soon be resolved. And we need to improve technology in digital environments “

On the next television contract .” Real Madrid and Barcelona paid € 130 million. The difference now is 1 to 6.5 and then go to a difference of 1 to 4.5. If our rights come to 1.500 million, the difference between the clubs is one to three. There are four games that are not broadcast in England. This operating model is not the one I share as president. But that’s one thing and another in Spain have a handicap. In no European country there is a game open, worth 100 million. There is no European league that has that jungle goals that are everywhere thirty seconds to finish the game. The BBC has bought the goals in the Premier 100 million. ZDF also the Bundesliga. In Spain, it is zero. We expect 1100 to be in the millions but only have 3.8 million subscribers, and they have 15 million. There are over 11 million “

About Debt .” Thanks to the system of economic control, we know that the debt will be at the end of this season. I’m no futurist or need to arrive audits “

About Finance .” I already have a suit for libel. What I said exactly and careful owners, is exactly what I said and I stand by. I meant the general director of fundraising, said I had the feeling he wanted to liquidate the club and argument. There are six clubs with 69 million euros of debt in total. Only NOZAR had 190 million euros. It is true that debt is income tax, but there are two shades. It had been postponed for many seasons debt and income tax, by law, can not be postponed unless exceptional circumstances are exceptional circumstances and clubs. The same applied NOZAR Soledad Garcia. We asked the same exceptionalism. The Treasury debt has been reduced more than 200 million are able to autoregularnos we are doing and ask that we be allowed to reduce debt. No finance say, say fundraising department. There are criteria for these clubs. You are not applying a right to equality “

Case Osasuna .” In the same competition, there are different ways to solve problems. The Regional Agency of Navarre came to see us several times a LFP and asked us about the economic control and found the way. Through the CSD, we followed this path with the Inland Revenue but Ana Fernández was a collaborative approach. I think that’s the way. The clubs want to pay but if we are not given paths is difficult to reach. We want the law is applied and there are exceptional circumstances in six cases “

Clubs in trouble .” Malaga is a club in debt but in a perfect way out of the situation others have already solved your problem as Osasuna. Getafe is on the same line. ¿Clubs in danger? Being in one category or another brand. Everyone who has financial problems is in danger. I do not want to anticipate because many have a work plan but devours

rule on the case Pedro Leon is correct? “The LFP does not harm a third party. In other business areas there is just “

Relationship Villar .” Let’s see, we must distinguish two things. The LFP and FEF to be understood and in many ways we understand and what we do not understand there are agencies to resolve conflicts and nothing happens, but in many ways we have understood. I said that we have signed a new agreement on coordination. We understood in monitoring games. There are meetings regarding grassroots and arbitration issues. Go to the personal. I would not dine every day with Villar, some might. When someone has no feeling, as one seeks to find those ways and that’s what we did. We have gone to a lower profile and are moving forward. I would have more respect Villar but not essential “

There intrigues but no sentences .” The perception that I have in the media is treating this as a series TV in that hour and a half and all are in jail. This is not a TV show, it lasts a while. Obviously if we had complaint personaremos private prosecution because what was intended change in that game is to change the outcome of that competition. If I’m not going home “

sorry .” I have called and they have told me what happened. Sometimes I’ve said, have you come to tell this to the police? And hence one hits the omerta . But they tell you what happened. “

Women’s Soccer . “I have held five meetings to analyze. From a plan where the Superliga clubs and sections of Spanish women’s football, there are twelve clubs linked to professional football, I have commissioned a consultant data BOUT women’s football. It’s inside, if you know the short to medium term, the idea of ​​undertaking the development of women’s football. Professional football should be most identified with the women’s game because more and more practitioners “

The sovereignist query .” Opinaré Javier Thebes. I said that is an objective fact that the Sports Act reflects that if a secession, the only state that can participate is Andorra. It should be decided whether a new regulation. I think what I said about the start. Those who believe that Catalonia is Spain must not stay without saying. I want to say categorically “

Laporta .” It was a great president of Barcelona. It is a controversial but the Barcelona man left him in a good situation. If you think the club needs a second stage with him, go ahead. “

Do you feel loved? ” If by my persecutors of twitter not feel loved me, but not I appreciate so fans can comment. If so it would not be president of the LFP. I appreciate so I think the clubs, not the fans. The LFP is the employer and regulating the Spanish football because the state would have it. Where I need to feel loved is in clubs and CSD “

About the bipolarity .” Two years ago I said that the phenomenon of Barca and Real Madrid would no longer . I have not read or hear about bipolarity. It is normal that these clubs are there because they have bigger budgets and higher revenues. Do not grow removing the Madrid and Barcelona but having more income. In ten days there have been two important people who have talked about our league. Lineker said: “Let’s cut the nonsense, we shall League-best but the best is the Spanish”. Agnelli said worried that Italian football was mortally wounded. Grow without stripping Madrid and Barcelona. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...