Saturday, August 22, 2015

Gaston Soffritti: “There must be a change in television” – Infobae.com

   
   


 
     

       
       
 
       
 
       
       
 
Credit:

Producing a fiction is expensive and channels choose to buy novels made abroad (cans) because it is cheaper. In relation to this issue, Gaston Soffritti said: “I was born on TV and I will bancar until I die I feel that there must be a change in television because this way we badly many cans are passed.. out and stops producing fiction in Argentina “.

In an interview with Moskita dead in the Ten Once, the actor said that” it is easier to get something out to produce that result here “. And he referred to his work as producer of the play Sex with strangers : “For me this is the most important project of my life and there will be no one better than this, because I made a difference in a lot of things, acting level, it was the first thing I did as a producer, with the illusion of taking a material that I liked more than make money or not, an important place where there is a significant movement of people. ”

Life Moskita also interviewed Guillermina Valdes, who accompanies Gaston in this play. The pair of Marcelo Tinelli said how he was dealing with prejudices and criticism from some people: “I was used to seeing reviews that were crossed by the unreality, by prejudice, by where I come from or who I am, but with laburo they were doing the truth that came with the super motivated head and with little body tired of giving everything. “

In addition, explained why he chose to do this work,” they began to appear prejudices and things that have to do with the outside I realized I had nothing to do with me.. I understood the character, I liked the story, I understood what was happening, and had some of the material that came to me strong And there I said. ‘Why not’ was difficult because I had to accommodate my questions in life to be present at the trials, never missed and I committed to the project because I have no other way to be … The truth is . that I have four beautiful children who are sympathetic to the mother, even the baby went to work and grow. “

Moreover, Valdes ruled out the idea of ​​television in the future: ” For now no, not the vibro today, I have wanted to make movies. ” While Soffritti not dismissed the possibility of participating in Dancing at some point: “Why do not I like to dance I have a very big problem, which is the time I am with very little?. time. “ Then said he has several projects as do theater and film.

     


     

Infobae

     

 
   


 
   
   
   
   

   
 
   
 
   
   

   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...