Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Painful racist remark of Kelly Osbourne on TV – The New Dia.com

These days it seems that almost all mention of Donald Trump becomes controversial.

This time, Kelly Osbourne became a “trending topic” on social networks after, in his mission criticizing racism and xenophobia by billionaire tycoon, the fashionista finished saying something very racist.

“If boots all Latinos in this country (United States), then who will be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump, “he said while discussing the issue of immigration and the controversial businessman.

Kelly transcended statements on” The View. ” When he heard live, his partner, actress Rosie Perez, reacted disturbed while rejecting the stereotype of Latinos in the United States.

In his reaction, Kelly seems to have repented of his expressions as soon as the did . “No I said that. Never say so,” he said immediately.

Later, Kelly used social networks to apologize for his comments.

“I want to start by saying I always assume responsibility for my actions. In this particular case take responsibility for my poor choice of words, “he explained.

” But will not apologize for being racist because I’m not, “he said.

It was not there. . He admitted that, “wholeheartedly, today messed up”

He added: “I do not want to burden anyone with cheap excuses should have known better (be smarter) being on ‘The View’ and live. . Today I learned a valuable lesson is my hope that this conversation open a discussion on immigration and the Latino community. “

Then he concluded with a confession.” By the way .. I clean my own cabr .. . toilets “.

Then, Rosie Perez apologized to Kelly. “It took your point the wrong way. Poor me. Your heart is so pure and fair,” he tweeted.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...