Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Television is fed up with the Kardashian and leaves … – The Nation Costa Rica

John Brown, host of US channel FOX 35, was having a “very Good Friday” last week until he touched Kardashian talking about.

In the middle of the transmission, another journalist began to present a note on the new Rabbit Kylie Jenner, so Brown became upset and showed his contempt for the clan famous.

” I’m having a very Good Friday, so I refuse to talk about the Kardashian today. I’ve had a lot of Kardashian, I can not speak more of them in this show, “he said as he left the set.

Read also: ‘I am Cait’: the real Bruce Jenner overcomes fear and presented to the world

Another presenter replaced it, but Brown left on the microphone and said “I do not care that family, I’m sick of it! That’s not a story!”.

Other presenters just laughed and asked him to calm down, but ultimately did not help much.

The same Friday Brown presented an apology on social networks, with the video of his discontent.

“Here’s the issue of Kardashian. Sorry, I lost my head a little, but it was partly joking. It made me feel better even after I did, “he said.

It is unknown whether the company will take any reprisal against the attitude of the host.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...