Sunday, January 3, 2016

Maite Perroni was ‘goodbye’ television – Informador.com.mx

  • In the 2016 plan to continue working on his singing career
  • The actress plans to focus on another facet of his career forums outside the small screen

MEXICO CITY (03 / JAN / 2016) .- In recent months, the actress and singer Maite Perroni has enjoyed success through the telenovela “ rather be dead than Lichita “, but it seems that the coming months he will go away from the television forums.

Although over the years has become a favorite stars of the small screen after being released with “Rebelde”, Maite plans to focus on another facet of his career.

“This coming year I’m starting the first quarter with my music and give continuity throughout the year. So this 2016 I’ll be out of the television forums “, shared Televisa shows.

Although Maite has finished its participation in the soap opera, fans can continue to enjoy his performance as the sympathetic” Lichita “by few weeks while Maite start putting order to continue working on his singing career.

With a bit of nostalgia to leave the forums if only for a few months, a week Maite ago said goodbye to his character and production with an emotional message.

“I fell in love and everything Licha I lived next to him. It was a gift to share with as talented as each of my fellow people and working with a production team player “.

Among the acknowledgments, she could not miss the one that made her boyfriend “Koko Stambuk thanks for joining me on my flight, for being my accomplice, for being my ally and motivate me every day. I love you. Thanks for being with me so beautiful and in my last scene and the photo lol this story that stays in my heart forever tattooed flowers, “wrote the singer in his social network followers.

Although it was not all work, Maite has used days off to enjoy his family, who has boasted willingly through their social networks. Among them was his grandmother who has become the star of their publications, calling it “my eternal love.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...