Thursday, December 26, 2013

"Laughter of America" ??would be with DOA in America ... - Perú.com

Lima (Peru) . Laughter of America, one of the highlights of the weekend programs América Televisión be dismissed screens Saturday, said the dancer Orbegoso Dorita, who along with several of his fellow cast members were saddened by the sudden departure showed space humorous, after several years on the air.

“I was on vacation and when I returned I found out the news. They have not said anything official, but on Friday there will be a meeting with the directors of the canal. I do not know if you can relocate the actors in other programs. My contract ends on 31st of this month. In fact it makes me sad that the program does not go, “said Dorita Eye newspaper.

Meanwhile, Kike Suero comedian used his personal Facebook account to bid farewell to viewers. “Thanks to the management of America for eight years that allowed me to do what I like best: entertain. Thanks to all my colleagues for putting up with me and teaching me so many years. God bless me and for sure we will meet again somewhere else. “

In turn, the comedian and actress Gino Arévalo Mariella Zanetti did not confirm anything about this rumor, stating that management of América Televisión be directed to report on the stay or exit the program. “If you want any information, ask the management of the channel, because (renewal) is a management issue, I know nothing more. Can only say that my contract ends later this month, “said Zanetti Trome daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...