Friday, June 3, 2016

Bozzo returns to television and denies say that Mexicans are … – Mundo Hispanico

The Peruvian host Laura Bozzo announced that it is preparing to return to television with two new programs and denied that declared to a foreign magazine that after several years of living in Mexico has been found that Mexicans are lazy and corrupt by nature .

“Never speak of Mexicans, on the contrary, I love you with all my heart. I swear by the life of my two daughters, it hurts to have said that I spoke badly of Mexicans, that for me was like being stabbed in the back “.

And accused of wanting to tarnish his relationship family magazine that published photographs where you can see her husband, Cristian Suarez, acomodándole bikini Alejandra de la Fuente, daughter Bozzo, while vacationing in Cancun.

it will be from August when the Peruvian conductive present a daily broadcast which will fulfill the dreams of the people, while the second project is a series that will address human trafficking.

“the daily program will be based on different cases taken social networks, are of help and hope, which I hope to meet challenges in competing different organizations to fulfill dreams. This project is terrific.

“The other is my series, airing once a week, on trafficking in persons. There are 11 real cases that will be represented, real and part represented “shared Bozzo.

On Tuesday night, the host was one of the guests to honor the Mitzy designer underwent Maribel Guardia.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...