Thursday, June 2, 2016

Gianinna Maradona and “Polish” nervous when crossing on television – Infobae.com

   
   
   


     

       
       
 
       
 
         
 
       
       
 
 
 
       
 
       
 
       
 
        
 
       

Gianinna Maradona and “Polish” crossed in a TV show and could not help getting nervous when asked if something had happened between them.

do not know why they look at me when you have “said the daughter of” Ten “a Angel de Brito at the appearance of the participant brand of Dancing 2016 in the mobile angels in the morning.

immediately everyone in the study remembered the rumors that among the guest panelist cycle the thirteen and the singer had more than a strong friendship

“I’m perspiring, for dancing and for all” said he and greeted Gianinna. ” I send a big kiss, what are you doing friend? I get nervous “and said that they were always friends. In this regard, she replied . “?. Why would not say yes if there was something we saying that nothing happened I did not chapo with my friends”

Later Gianinna said that despite their friendship, not go to ask ideas del Sur to encourage and joked about his little dancing skills, “ no’m fine, no rhythm is my strong, but I want to surprise with the adage and tight shoes “.

     


     

Infobae

     

 
   


 
   
   
   
   

   
 
   
 
   
   

   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...