Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Yesterday’s debate on television – Infovaticana

I saw with tedium. Maybe I was distracted at some point but I do not remember anything in it that could please a Catholic. As much calls against corruption when done from corrupt parties deserve full credit escasísimo. Because of greater attention to the neediest say it all and they remain equally or more needy. What would many of them without Caritas ?. That is without the Church. Or someone is believed that Caritas is a thing of the PP. ? PSOE, can or Citizens


 

 

 

I did not think any vote after the debate and I keep it. The brightest and attractive in their responses seemed Rivera. Churches striving to moderation that we now want to sell and that no one believed. Sanchez seemed up beforehand. He was even commiseration. And as always marmolillo Rajoy as saying the usual. Politically, and it is only my opinion, I would give it a 7 to Rivera, 6 to Iglesias, 5 Rajoy and 2 or 3 Sanchez. For his performance. Vote for them, as a Catholic, none. Although preferred, rather, I worry less in the government, we all worry me a lot, Rajoy Rivera Sanchez and Iglesias.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...