Friday, June 24, 2016

The radial cheerleader, Marie Lopez Gil waives WAPA Television – New Woman

Recently, the newscaster entered the radio program Good Morning Estereotempo, replacing Lilly Garcia.

The host of the radio program Good Morning Estereotempo, Gil Marie Lopez said Wednesday that resigned WAPA TV and that the decision had nothing to do with any particular situation, but with a new job opportunity

FIND OUT MORE:.

“I gave the letter yesterday. I have no bad situation or anything bad to say about WAPA TV. on the contrary, they thank these five years of pure professional growth and development,” said presenter adding that “gave me a very nice opportunity.”

Lopez had joined the team WAPA to the Four opposite Nicole Guillerno Chacon and Jose Torres (son) about two years ago. The presenter was in charge of the sections of showbiz and entertainment.

However, said in an interview for The Circus Mega that “I had to jump from space, but always it for good, to add new experiences to my career, I’ll do it with love and much respect. “

his only regret is that Lopez will miss his coworkers. “I’m very sad because I will miss, because all my bosses, producers who gave me the opportunity, peers, will estrañar too, but you have to evolve.”

TE RECOMMENDED VIDEO:

cardiovascular exercises to help you burn fat

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...