Monday, July 18, 2016

Adriana Barraza returns to television – Universal

Just over a year Mexican actress Adriana Barraza received the hard news that I had breast cancer. Today smiles to life thanks to a strict treatment and their work in the soap opera “Silvana without wool” with which, he says, laughing every day and serves to debut with a character comedy on the small screen.

“All my studies have come me very well. Not stopped being afraid, but I trust in my God and I take care in my mind and my spirit, “he said in an interview Oscar nominee as best supporting actress for” Babel “.

” I’m still in treatment and I’ll take a pill for five years inhibiting hormones to prevent cancer–the resurface again, “he explained also acting coach.

Barraza is one of the figures, along with the actors Carlos Ponce and Maritza Rodriguez, who leads the cast of the romantic comedy “Silvana without wool” which opens Tuesday in the United States by the Telemundo Spanish-language network.

the series tells the story of “Trinity” ( Barraza) upper-class woman who loses everything and to survive will have to move his family to a lower class neighborhood and adapt to a new lifestyle, while avoiding falling surrendered to the charms of his new neighbor (Ponce).

“I’ve done comedy in film and theater, but now I’m on TV and I think is going well. I’m leaving so soon seriousness and is a new stage of my life and for now I’m very happy, “said the actress of films like” Amores Perros “.

said that while it is fun his work in this soap opera, has not been an easy task, because you have to be very careful because “it is very easy to go from comedy to fantochada”.

“it’s a very white and family series that no bad words and represents a different violence and drug trafficking in other series offer, “said Barraza.

and the sitcom is part of a trilogy that Telemundo opens in the United States simultaneously , an unprecedented event under the slogan “MARTRES”: a Tuesday three hours, three stories and three premieres, which also debuting “Without breasts itself no paradise” and “Señora Acero 3 the Coyote”

<. p> “Without breasts yes no paradise”, is starring Catherine Siachoque, Fabian Rios and Carolina Gaitan.

This melodrama is the sequel to the successful production “Without breasts there is no paradise” which will mark the claim a woman struggling to get ahead and show their true value, without resorting to breast implants and buttocks favorites of drug traffickers.

“Señora Acero 3 the Coyote” is starring Sergio Goyri and Carolina Miranda. This sequel tells the struggle of migrants to achieve the American dream should avoid being detained by immigration authorities and escape the drug gangs at the border.

cvtp

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...