Sunday, July 10, 2016

Pablo Heredia: For now I’m still in America Television – The People

July 10, 2016 5:00 am.

Is there a chance you’re the new driver Combat?

‘For now I am with America Television. I’ll start recording a third of Come dance quinceanera. I decided to dedicate myself to acting for now.

Yaco Esquenazi take your place in the program?

‘I think good news, they are an amazing duo (Yaco and Karen Schwarz) will pass the super good. With it I had a very good chemistry. So all very well.

How has treated you Peruvian television?

-In Argentina organized events, always I was an actor , driver parades, never did TV, so you can say that here in Peru was my debut. Linda experience.

Are you men who take care of your physical appearance?

-People who work in television should always take care our appearance. For example, I often visit my dentist quite often.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...