Sunday, August 21, 2016

Gisela Valcárcel: “I do not do white TV” – LaRepública.pe

The driver of ‘The Big Show’ , Gisela Valcárcel, said . that she does white television and sells entertainment like other channels

you can read: the Big Show: TILSA LOZANO called “lout “Santi Lesmes and he replies | VIDEO

Last night, during the broadcast of his reality, the blonde confessed: “I I color television, no white. want to clarify this. I defend the television and all expressions of art, I like it or not. “

Gisela added that does “white television” . “What I sell, as all my colleagues in the other channels, is entertainment,” he said.

As recalled, on different occasions, the figures have indicated that American TV made white television. In the case of Gisela Valcárcel, she decided to respond that way its critics.

in the last edition of ‘the big show’, participants showed their talent in dancing by characterizations of various known artists. The best steps were achieved by actor Orlando Fundichely, who played Pitbull.

The opposite occurred with Darlene Bernaola, who danced like Selena, but unfortunately was eliminated from the competition.

At another point, the model Melissa Paredes ruled on the comments of Bruno Agostini, on a sentimental past course between them.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...