Tuesday, November 4, 2014

“Television has given me a lot but I do not like” – Information

Actress, singer, songwriter … Contests and loved TV as Your Face Sounds Familiar and Live singing, it has been launched to fame. But tomorrow this girl leaps into the void with the release of their first album: 3, 2, 1. Roko

3, 2, 1: Roko, their first album. Self-produced in Spain and now … Are you a kamikaze …?
To do art and you have to be a bit kamikaze, but to pursue music in Spain must be by twice. Anyway, here we are, trying to be personal, original, as faithful as possible to what I like, in the field of music and the stage. 3, 2, 1: Roko is my leap of faith, a way of saying: Come, let’s flow with the situation without thinking too much

Do not you just TV!
No. After nearly three years on television, the power to do something in his head long is a great satisfaction, a pride being able to say that I have been slowly building this as an ant …

And an investment … Are you a rich girl?
A strong investment because there is no label behind and, of course, everything is more complicated. And no, I am not a rich girl. My father was a blacksmith and my mother worked in the registry. I am hardworking, have always taught me to earn my bread, because nobody gives you anything. All this I what I have worked for eight years in the theater, with works for others … and yes, on TV.

It is said that the TV, the celebrity, the artisteo, is a river riddled with crocodiles … Have you seen them?
Sometimes you have to defend yourself, but I also believe that in order to show you as you are must have felt very lost, and I have felt very lost at times, there have been times when, by constructing so many characters, I knew who I was, or how to sing, or how I moved … Life sometimes takes you down paths that mislead you a bit, but which in turn allow you to evolve.

Evolution also physical. His image has changed a lot since I started on this …
When I went to number one, my first program, I said okay, I’ll go to a casting on television. Are we all half or stay? I’m going all out to stop. So I said: Come on, we have to look for differences, originality. Now, since a radical hair cut … It was my harvest. A circus are we going ?, well to get the best costume. And at first no one knew my name, but it was the girl’s hair short hair.

Why exactly that hair?
I’ve always loved the cabaret The musical, twenties … And when the show ended I knew I was going out Your face sounds, it was all super fast, bububububú …! Everything: the series, Live singing … Until I finally decided that I planted there and I started to make my record, or did you pick projects or never do what he wanted and what in fact had entered a little on TV.

I was looking for it from the beginning …
Yes. I did not seek fame on television or anything. It has given me and taught much, but I do not like, do not use television. It’s very funny inside, you meet interesting people, especially the technical teams: there you see many pieces that move around, that you yourself are a part and if you think the star … Actually, you’re the last puppet: you dress, makeup you, you light up … If something does not work, nothing works. But it does not work like in the theater. I hate television it is all measured to the millimeter, there is no room for improvisation.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...