Friday, April 22, 2016

“I came to cooking on television by chance and never left me” – The Reason (Argentina)

Narda Lepes is one of the most popular chefs in Argentina. 16 years is present on television, radio and edited numerous books ago. However, its entry into the media world was “pure coincidence”.

“I never said ‘I want to get to cooking on television’. A friend had committed to the team that was making the Gourmet channel to take young chefs. It was one and my friend asked me to go. I did not want to know anything, he was full of work and had no time. I said ‘step Avisale a touch but I have only 20 minutes’. It turns out I went and fell While they were there. I had to cook something and tell a story “tells Narda La Razon, while trying to calm his daughter Leia, 5, whom he named so in honor of the Princess of” The Wars “.

What do you cook? Do you remember?
There was a couple of things on the table and I said ‘prepare something with this.’ I made some toast, bread tumaca type with prosciutto. I tried not to show anything unusual. I went to the classic. I did what I had eaten at that time. And there I pulled on TV and did not stop over for 16 years.

Since then Narda is spreading recipes on television, the most sophisticated to the classic Doña Petrona, plus discover new flavors in their travel exotic. But he never had the chance, although she was invited on numerous occasions to different programs, to be in a cycle of an air channel. Until Sunday, when it debuts as a juror in “Masters of Cookery”, the new reality of Telefé led by Marley which starts on Sunday at 22. “I’m quiet … for me is a new experience to do something like this . Compared to what I did, this is crazy production is huge … but it’s really fun to do too. “

You were invited as jury” MasterChef “and were like “good vibes”, now you’ll have that profile?
This is quite different. People of “MasterChef” is amateur and me anything that makes an amateur is great. Because my goal is to encourage people to cook. Then I could hardly get picky. But here the truth is they are all professionals, many of whom are very good, then we have to be more demanding. And I’ll look for the variety. For example, if someone only makes haute cuisine I want to see how he manages canteen making a meal.

What is what most angers you? When you’re
someone warning you of an error and the other does not listen. There are some things one by experience can see them before. If you go saying ‘fijate, this meat will be hard, do not put it on the plate’. And if you go and put it just … it angers me a lot. So I incensed me most is when I know what certain people are able to do and then make water in the restaurant. Maybe I was a little out there valve.

How is the relationship with the other jurors, Donato De Santis and Christophe Krywonis?
-The best. Yes, luckily each voting separately, because many times we do not agree, and debates are armed. I think to do this arguing has to be good value. Of course, in the kitchen we are used to the discussion, stress.

‘And with Marley?
-Divino. I did not know and really is a charming person. I thought it was going to be a half star, but nothing to do. I dropped super.

Do you know cooking? You know
eat well, which is important. Know because it will eat good places

“Owners of the Kitchen.” – Finally on Sunday cooking

On Sunday, at 22, Marley, host and host of “Masters of Cookery”, will start the new reality of Telefe. 32 chefs presented in a first stage between 3,000- having been elected, 16 will be entering the shed (over 1,200 m2 specially prepared for testing kitchen) and who may be elected for cooking in a real restaurant. Part of the show takes place in the open to the public restaurant where juries addition, diners will be those who will be able to taste the dishes. In addition, sometimes, they will special guests. “In the restaurant each participant makes a menu. The most dishes sold gets a star. There undercover jurors in the public and after each jury casts a vote, “says Narda, who will judge with his colleagues Donato De Santis and Christophe Krywonis. “The format is fixed, but we can change the tests. And we do it because the director asks us ‘I want to watch them cook more’ and then we can not make them make bread, because they will be in the oven 20 minutes. But also we put some truquete so they are a bit complicated and more fun. ” The winner of the show will get $ 300,000 in cash and an exclusive one-year contract to lead the kitchen of a restaurant.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...