Thursday, April 14, 2016

Lupita Nyong’o has everything at home less TV – Caracol TV.com

Actress Lupita Nyong’o using your friends to find out what is happening in the world because she does not have television at home.



“I have no TV, but the truth is that I find the news in other ways. I have friends who are avid newspaper readers, they are the ones that make me a summary of what is happening. they are like mobile applications human, are the best, “said the interpreter Stylist magazine.

Lupita who was born in Mexico, but spent the first part of his life in Kenya before moving to the United States for go to college attaches great importance to friends who have spread through the world that have become his “family” when away from home.

“when you spend so much of your life traveling you’re finding yourself with people along the way. My parents still keep the friends they had when I was born, and those friends have now become my parents when I travel. I have also adopted their friends like them to me, and that’s all I want for myself. My mother has a group of friends he calls ‘squad mothers’. These women he helped raise me and now are among them what happens in my life, were a kind of support group for my mother when she passed everything Oscar, “he added.

Now the actress try to follow the example of their parents, seeking time to meet friends and catch up despite how chaotic is your professional agenda.

“I think I’ve inherited that, hold on people. I like to gather my friends. I invite everyone to dinner. I cook fish with cabbage and rice and there is always plenty of music and good conversation “

By:. Bang Showbiz

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...