Sunday, April 10, 2016

Telesco what he’s Chachi … will return to television! – La Nacion (Argentina)

Young will be part of the new strip of Telefe, Educating Nina, which opens tomorrow, 21.30; we tell you all about this return and present

Chachi Telesco returns to the small screen, the hand strip Educating Nina.Foto: Gerardo Viercovich

Chachi Telesco landed on the small screen with a media scandal as he tried to participate in a reality talent and what It appeared to be a kick to his career as an actress and dancer, brought more than a headache. Then he lowered his profile, but remained connected to the medium. Now, back to the tevé with all will be in prime time on Telefe, as it will be part of the strip starring Griselda Siciliani, Educating Nina We talked to her about this new stage in his. life and also revealed that we found in meditation tool to bring peace wearing inside.

-Chachi, you return to air TV at prime time, where you walked this time?

‘i was recording for Disney Dance, a program that circled the globe. He was not seen here in Argentina, but was in almost everyone. Film and I also opened my theater school which is what led me to look a little inside me.

What brought you to the school?

‘I realized I wanted to do something to teach and legacy level. Is incredible. I’m three years ago and I do not release more school. I’m going to give seminars inside the country. Also, what appeared in my life is meditation. When I started meditating a whole field of service opened. I was always attentive to help others, but I went to the foundation that is The Art of Living and every week we meditation to different places and institutions. Up to me to the prison of San Martin. And now that I’m here in Telefé I am also attentive to if someone needs something always work stress because we are all running. It is good to have a space where the body takes a holiday and the mind becomes happy, that is meditation for me and what I am leaving as an instructor.

Do you think meditation will digest helped many past issues and much media exposure?

‘I think this comes from many fronts. I learned to be happy long before meditation came into my life, but I gave levity. Meditation gives me very little time each day, really levity. I realized that that does not happen in Argentina. I was recently in India and found that it is a society that has this consciousness since childhood and does not pass here. Personally, I think this was already inside me. All the peace and happiness that I did, and was in, just needed to find a teacher to teach me the tool to see what I already had. That’s crazy. Where I go as an instructor I see what they look for people already have it inside.



Elencazo for the new production of Telefe, Educating Nina.Foto Gerardo Viercovich

‘Your character in Educating Nina is anything to you

? My character is called Magalí and is the groom steals shamelessly Nina, one of the characters that makes Griselda. That boyfriend is El Bicho (Nicolas Furtado), a kind of cuartetero Rodrigo, who breaks it. He has three backup singers: Griselda Siciliani, Jorgelina Aruzzi and me. So my character is this asshole, trolled, short but very funny. Had and has a lot of play because it has a composition very different from my walk, a particular dance is very funny slang and obscenities, but nothing to do with me. It was a very rich compositing and has a lot of improvisation on the set.

How is your relationship with Griselda?

‘We die of laughter and the truth is that I admire since I was little, since she to theater with Carlos Casella and I already was going to do with the admiration I have for him as a musical comedian, which is what I studied. As soon as I saw her I said: You’re so grosa! And we started to laburar. It is impossible to make humor if you do not have improvisation to the agenda. Jorgelina then, she and I, we spent boludeando all the time on set and there arises what they will see on the screen.

You’re so happy with this strip, right?

We are celebrating because the quartet returns to television Argentina, Córdoba leaves like a missile and goes straight to explode throughout Argentina.

in this note:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...