Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mexican television heartthrob did it happen fame to destitution? – The opinion

Rafael Rojas was a very famous actor in the eighties whose career ended abruptly when being involved in various scandals.

Gal & # XE1; n ' television & # XF3; n Mexican & # XBF; pas & # XF3;? of fame to destitution
Rafa Rojas denied the report that a magazine published respect for living on the street .

Photo: Maribel Guardia / Facebook

Rafael Rojas became one of the most familiar faces Mexican television in the 80s and 90s, thanks to its participation in soap operas like “Quinceañera” and “Teresa”.

in those years, the actor from Costa Rica was considered one of the heartthrobs more quoted at the time, a very different situation from living since retiring from the medium in 2010.

According to a magazine shows Mexico Rafa Rojas lives as homeless , prowling a housing unit south of Mexico City, where she lives to collect trash and how little he was given the residents of the area.

according to this publication, it has been the own people who live in this residential area who have confirmed that the man living washing cars, almsgiving and look for food in the trash is the taskmaster.

After given to the news, a daily his country contacted Red who immediately denied the fact and said that for several years, the magazine has things against him and why publish this kind of information related to it.

I have no idea or where they drew because I’ve never done even a character like that, then they are things you just do not understand … what happens is that I do not wore me, I live very quiet, peaceful how I’m going to wear that? Now I deny it because you are calling me, but I go out and say that that’s not me, that would legitimize them. For that I will have a phrase: ‘If this is your game and this is his story, count me out,’ “he said Red in an interview with this medium

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...