Monday, February 16, 2015

Ana Rosa Quintana: “I’ve always said that my work in television … – Yahoo Celebrities Spain

MADRID, 16 (CHANCE)

The Academy of the Spanish Radio, which is based in Pozuelo de Alarcón MIRA Cultural Space, wanted to distinguish the work of radio professionals and made to coincide with the celebration of International Day of Radio, which was proclaimed by UNESCO in 2011 and ratified a year later by the General Assembly of the United Nations thanks to an initiative by this Academy.

Ana Rosa thrilled to receive the award Joaquín Soler radio and television. “For me it was very exciting since I was told that I was going to give this award because I am a journalist because I wanted to work in radio, half of my professional life has been on the radio and I have been fortunate to have companions to all persons who have been through this scenario, interviewing great journalists, was able to work with Luis del Olmo, who gave me a chance, had fun and made reports from New York, with Joaquin Prat’m working, I also met his father and admired, with Matías Prats * “

CHANCE:. Ana Rosa, congratulations

ANA ROSA QUINTANA. Thank you, I do not know whether or not deserved, but I very excited, not one more, is very special because I’ve always wanted to work in radio, half of my professional life I have done on the radio and I’m here to have worked in radio, Joaquín Soler in my family always had been much admired

CH. A proud to share this recognition with Iñaki Gabilondo and Concha Garcia Campoy

AR:. Of course, especially with my Concha that miss a lot of . less

CH: What do balance

AR: Very good, balance, when you look back gives you almost dizzy but today I was watching reach people and all are peers, People who come from the radio are the most we endure on television

CH. The radio is a school

AR: Yes. I do not know, I’ve always said that finish in radio, television’ve always said it was an accident

CH. Who you remember at a time like

AR:. Today I have very clear

CH: Although they are small, do your children suggest ways in the world of communication

AR: I think not

CH. A word of advice to young people .

AR:. When someone wants something has to fight, I’m still very radio

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...