Monday, February 16, 2015

Oprah Winfrey not watch TV – Rotary Querétaro

 Oprah Winfrey. You’d think a TV star the likes of Oprah Winfrey spends the day slope of the latest news. However, the hostess and owner of the chain OWN recognizes that never listen to the radio or watching television in their spare time because he feels that alter their “energy”.

“Nothing gets stay awake at night. Do not watch the news before I go to sleep. I have a very sensitive spirit, absorb the feelings of others and empathize with them. I have to measure the energies that come into my private space. Never I walk home with background noise, except the dogs barking. Never have the radio or television set. I keep that between any energy in my area that has not consciously invited, “he told Psychologies magazine.

Another of the tricks that Oprah to protect your spiritual balance is to keep a kind of record the positive things that happen every day, something that helps you continue to feel grateful for each of its successes despite his immense fame.

“I write in my journal every night acknowledgments before getting into bed. Cleanse my mind of everything that has happened throughout the day and prepared me for this week. I walk this life looking five things you can be grateful and change my personal vibrations, seeking positive things that are happening to me along every day, “añadió.Bang Showbiz.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...