Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Camila Sodi returns to television after 11 years – The Universal

Actress Camila Sodi , who will return to television after 11 years, said it is in talks to start a new telenovela, besides preparing the premiere of “ Miss gunpowder ” without forgetting its musical side, as also working on a new EP.
 


 “I’m doing a solo album, I just released a song with my project ‘She and the dead’ and the song is called ‘Camibalismo’ that is already on the Internet and access as well as the video is on Youtube and is starring Naian Norvind is my sister, “he said in an interview.
 


 


 The interpreter who work in the United States ruled out for the moment, revealed that remains in negotiations w ith producer Carlos Moreno to star in a new telenovela, although there is not a particular project.
 


 


 In addition, the actress 30 years, who revealed that “I is coming much work in my country and I am very grateful for that, especially in Mexico and in Spanish,” he said happy for his role in the movie “Compadres”.
 


 


 “It takes very little, I am about to finish and recent calls and my character is a northern, so it has been fun. I’m with Omar Chaparro and Joey Morgan, who is an American very good actor and we have gone very well, “he said.
 


 


 Sodi not reject the possibility of theater projects, but for now focuses on the promotion of “Miss gunpowder” TV series where he shares credit with Iván Sánchez and José María de Tavira and will premiere in Latin America in March.
 


 


 
 


 


 rqm

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...