Monday, March 23, 2015

Rihanna: “Television saved my life” – los40.com

Recommend on Facebook Send “fb_num_superior” />

span>

Pin It

Send to Tumblr

Send to Tuenti >

It is hard to believe to do a program on television can save your life. But that’s exactly what Rihanna claims to have experienced firsthand. In statements issued for Grazia magazine, the singer Barbados has confessed that television has saved his life: “You forget the tv when you’re working but I must say it has saved my life many occasions when I returned to my hotel room. “

The solo ensures that have suffered several crises stress but for the reality shows :” I love reality shows. I’m so bad. I love so many programs that sometimes it’s ridiculous. I swallow almost anything “. Besides enjoying the music and television, Riri still has time to participate in some shooting. The last, Home , an animated movie that lends his voice and composed the soundtrack.

Rihanna appears to be geared to small and big screen as it has been chosen by the NCAA basketball league to star in the promotional video. It has done a spectacular video American Oxigen , one of the songs that will be included in his new studio album: R8

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...