Friday, February 12, 2016

Barack Obama recites love poem to Michelle television – Digital Lopez Doriga

The President of the United States, Barack Obama, who will spend another Valentine’s separated from his wife, Michelle, during the recording of a broadcast of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” recited a love poem that says planned deliver in person to the first lady.



AP Photo .

“Someone call the Situation Room that things are about to heat up,” Obama said.

“Michelle, this Valentine’s Day try I well. I’ll make a zucchini bread. Then put some vegetables on a plate just as you like, “said

In a serious tone, Obama added.” Michelle, I have taken many excellent decisions as president. The best decision of my life is sorry chosen. Thanks for putting up. I love you “.

Michelle Obama surprised her husband in a previous transmission by reciting his own poem. Sunday will be his last Valentine’s Day as President and First Lady.

Obama also confessed that he considered leaving disguise and talked about how difficult it would send his daughter Malia to college in the fall. “It’s one of my best friends. It will be hard for me not having her around all the time, but is ready to go, “Obama said of his daughter 17 years.

He added that declined an invitation to speak at your next graduation exclusive Sidwell Friends School Washington. “I said, ‘absolutely no’ because I’ll be sitting in dark glasses crying,” Obama said.





image Capture the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Obama, who has long lamented the lack of privacy when it comes to the presidency said he had thought about leaving the White House in disguise.

“a friend of mine who is a producer on Broadway sent me a fake mustache and thought it might not be a bad idea,” Obama said.

When DeGeneres says it’s too recognizable to try to hide behind a mustache, Obama replied: “that’s the problem”

Writing

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...