Monday, February 29, 2016

Latin passion Fiore take football to television Anglo – El Nuevo Herald (press release) (blog)

The popular sportscaster Fernando Fiore has made the leap to television English-speaking as co-host and contributor to the expansion of the portfolio of soccer tournaments FOX Sports.

Fiore, which October 2015 joined the team FOX Sports to cover the Concacaf Cup, revealed that the supply of that chain took him by surprise.

“I was in the midst of making plans and projects and the truth , I did not expect. I was asked if I was interested party submit the United States against Mexico in English. I was not looking to make the ‘crossover’, that was never my priority, but I jumped in this new adventure because I like challenges, “he told Efe the winner of two Emmy awards.

According to Fiore his contract with FOX Sports is for three years until the World Cup Russia 2018 and the still fresh ink in the contract, FOX Spanish called him to offer him a place in its list of sports presenters.

“I am very happy, because come new challenges, ideas, travel, “said Fiore, adding that sees this new phase of his life as an opportunity to bring the passion and the Latin flavor to the Anglo-Saxon television.

” I will not lose or change my Latin accent. I speak English with an accent, but I will represent Latinos dignity. FOX what you are looking for is the taste and passion ours, “said the winner in several surveys title” favorite football personality. “

At the same time, Fiore said he did not feel a pioneer of ‘ crossover ‘.

“I do not feel well or take it as a weight. I’ll do what I can to make you feel proud of my community. Latinos want to feel happy and identified. We are not there represented the amount that should, but, as we see, and that starts to change, “he said.

Natural Buenos Aires, Fiore moved in 1988 to Miami, Florida, where he worked as a reporter for the news program Day to Day.

Since then he has had a distinguished career not only as a sports presenter, but as the creator of the successful programs “Crazy Lens” and “Fuera de Serie” which from 1995 to Sofia Vergara 1998 led.

at present, Fiore prepares to present the party of the qualifying road to the World between Mexico and Canada will take place on March 29 at Estadio Azteca. And he promised to take the “feeling and emotion of the fan who feels with the heart.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...