Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Eugenio Derbez could join new tv channel open – dodge flying tomatoes (Registration)

The comedian and actor Eugenio Derbez, who was fired in 2014 Televisa, participated as a sponsor in the program of television Adrenaline, led by Javier Alarcon-in-Picture Television.

For his appearance in such a program, performed a sketch in which she played his character, the maestro Armando Hoyos. In the video that viralizó in social networks, Eugenio Derbez, or better said Armando Hoyos, talked with Alarcón about everything that is possible to find in the new television channel is open.

In an interview with Excélsior, Derbez commented on this new project:

Javier, I have known for many, many years (…) I’ve had very good relationship with him from 20 years ago… So now that spoke to me and told me that I was going to start a new program-in-Picture Television did not hesitate one second in making the sketch.

Eugenio Derbez left open the possibility to collaborate in-Picture and Television does not rule out the possibility of returning to Mexico, because some time ago who lives in Los Angeles

I am open. I was born by television in Spanish, and I would not like to leave her, because I love it. In fact it is my forte. Now I’m exploring other paths which are parents, who are amazing, and although I am doing good, do not know how strange do my thing, what I know, that is comedy in Spanish.

Now Eugenio Derbez produced series Drunk History on Comedy Central.

You may be interested in: Netflix says goodbye with humor to dodge flying tomatoes

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...