Saturday, October 29, 2016

The reasons of Mauricio Clark to leave the tv – Dallas Morning News AldiaDallas (press Release) (Registration) (blog)

Mauricio Clark leaves the tv and it seems that it is something definitive.

The driver and reporter announced his retirement in the program To the Air with Paola, in which worked currently.

After having health problems because of the additions and cut it out with your partner, Mauritius decided to put aside the media and going to live in Veracruz, to form and train athletes in the field of swimming.

"Now, my future is in helping people who, like me, are going through or have gone through problems of addiction…

"And, of course, to do something that also fascinates me, which is to train boys swimming… ¡VERACRUZ, see you soon!", posted on his Twitter account.
despite their problems, Clark said that it goes with your head up high and you’re happy of what you achieved in Televisa.

"I’m very satisfied, I’m going with the front in high and happy to have fulfilled so many dreams. Thank you TELEVISA for believing in me…", posted.

of course, Clark thanked all of their friends and colleagues with whom he worked during all these years.
"… and best of all, is that on this trip I found the most beautiful thing; friends that I have in the soul. Thanks Loret, thanks Mara.
"Thanks especially to you, my dear @OdalysRP by ALL… until forever!", ended.

SO he SAID
"Now, my future is in helping people who, like me, are going through or have gone through problems of addiction…".
@clarketo

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...