Saturday, September 6, 2014

The thrill of Terelu Campos in his return to television: ‘Le … – Hello

terelu3-

Nearly eight months is the time that has passed Campos Terelu without stepping on a set. The presenter announced his temporary retirement earlier this year, staying away since television. Until now. This Friday, Terelu has returned Save Me Deluxe in an interview that in addition to reunite with their fellow program, told how he spent this long break in which his life has changed a lot.

It’s been a month, “of course” have been made easier thanks to the love. And this has been a great summer sentimentally for the hostess, who told how he met his partner, José Valenciano. There is no doubt that the attraction was immediate when they first met in a pub at the end of 2013 “When I saw him I thought ‘the only man I like here is it,’” he explains. A few weeks later crossed again at a second meeting in which, although reached no show sparks flew. “I looked at him, he looked at me. Nothing happened, but it was one of those looks you clavas, intentional. ” It was the third time agreed when they finally took the step, which is being presented Terelu and thus initiating a beautiful romance that slowly has been consolidating.

terelucampos-verano1

In recent appearances Terelu, including the celebration of his birthday which was also present your ex, Carlos Pombo, the presenter has shown radiant with her boyfriend. Because she has this clear: “Yes, of course we are engaged.” Although not deciding whether or not love, says he feels “excited” and “happy.” “I think it shows, right?” jokes with a smile.

Terelu seems to have found emotional stability with a person who also has become an important support for it. “I owe Joseph to trust myself and I tended hand to help “ says.

terelu2-

The presenter has gone through a very difficult period. After facing breast cancer, Terelu announced last October its break with Carlos Pombo, who had been his great support during his illness, and in January confirmed his temporary retirement professional.

Shortly after leaving Save Me , faced again concerns an important new medical test. Fortunately, all went well, and now Terelu has decided to look to the future with optimism and great enthusiasm from the hand of José Valenciano: “Although I was separated from my daughter’s father twelve years ago, I consider myself a person who is unlucky in love” <. / p>

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...