Sunday, December 27, 2015

Gian Piero Diaz: “I wanted to be a priest, not figured enter the TV” – The People


 The green-eyed told little known details before venturing into acting and consolidated. He almost to his promise to be cured.

 

 

 He recalled that when he was young religious vocation and had always wanted to be a priest.

 

 “ I was about to be cured, it would make my promise, was 17. I realized I wanted to have a family and gave up, “said the former driver of Combat.

 

Gian Piero Diaz studied marketing and was the manager of a clothing store in a mall. That made his first flirtation with television.

 

“We trade with Campaneando, he wore clothes Bruno Pinasco and Gian Marco (drivers program). Never thought of venturing into television, until the manager of that program told me to audition for a soap opera, there it all began. “he said.

 

  THOUGHT IT WAS GAY

 

 His first telenovela was “Revelation” which starred Salvador del Solar. After “Mischief Heart” production that was seen in Mexico, where he traveled to act in TV Azteca.

 

 “I acted with Angelica Aragon and Ana de la Reguera. He had a group of foreigners who came to the school talent, the girls found out that one was gay, “

he said.
 

 “ Among boys were Venezuelans, Colombians, high, clear eyes and good looking. I was the lowest and thought he was gay, then cleared all . It was a funny story, I was 22 and spent three years working there, “he added.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...