Thursday, December 10, 2015

Michelle Soifer striking in Japanese TV – Perú.com

Through social networks, fans of Michelle Soifer alerted her that one of her photographs had been released in a Japanese program. The beautiful ‘lioness’ could not believe that his popularity has reached another continent and said this about.

“I do not know, I think it came out in a story in Japan, it is surprising to me. Also do not know what he’ll say there, I have a fan club in Japan I’ll try to contact with them to explain to me what it says here, what happened “, he said Michelle Soifer very excited.

“It would be wonderful to go to Japan, it would be the ultimate. I have never gone. I’d love to, it’s a totally different life. The truth is that I am struck me that they have published something there, “, he said.

On the other hand, now that the end of season is coming This is War, Michelle Soifer plans to travel to Dominican Republic with her beloved Erick Sabater.




TE is INTEREST

Michelle confesses Soifer would eliminate Gino Assereto EEG

Michelle and Patrick and integrated dance group This is War


LEE MORE ON SHOWS


>

If you are interested in what you just read, we invite you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...