Sunday, September 25, 2016

Abraham: “We are in the ‘Super Shore’ by having a tara” – LOS40

Super Shore 2 is about to be put back upside down, the television. The guys craziest of the small screen are preparing for their return to MTV after having lived a new summer intense and very, very crazy. Among the nine actors, in LOS40 we have had the opportunity to chat with Abraham, also a winner of Survivors 2014.

watch this interview imperative that the young madrid speaks to us of all and all, without hairs in the tongue.

‘Super Shore 2′…how more sex or more discussions?

Mmmm… is going to be around. I almost that I am drawn more by the discussions… (Laughter)

Your first year in the ‘Super Shore’ without a girlfriend.

Well, yes. I’ve had a girlfriend for many years and this is my first year free.

Has become the Abraham of ‘Gandía Shore’

How have you performed in that first year in freedom?

This year I’ve gone with a mindset totally different, much calmer and more eager to enjoy. Keep in mind that when we’re not recording us many things happen in our life. I am now in an era of maturity and is very noticeable. I walk more relaxed and being myself. Has become the Abraham of Gandia Shore.

what you’ll See at the Abraham ‘malmete’?

No one is perfect and least of us. We are in Super Shore because we have that tara, that does not have to be bad. But back to the question…I don’t do those things for evil. There are conflicts that must solve them. Here we have to live a month intensely. There is that talking things, whether to fix them or kill us. There is that tell that story for good or for evil.

do you Believe that ‘Super Shore’ is a program for all the public?

I Know many children who know a lot… Today, children are increasingly ready and know what’s there. I have cousins 8 years, see, but then leave you to it wrong. You know more than I do. It is clear that there is an age limit that would not be a good thing that I saw.

why not return some of your former teammate? It seems that Ylenia proud of their origins…

Well, yes. And you can’t bite the hand that feeds you. It is as if renegaras of your mother, because MTV has 'calved', televisivamente talking about.

don’t have a good relationship with her?

Yes, yes. Is a friend of mine, but this is what I told her. Much to discuss we have a link.

What do you think are your gifts as a singer?

If you want to do, do it well. Who will fight for it until the end. To me the things halfhearted I don’t like. That would point to schools of singing, you prepare well and do the right thing. If you want this we are going to go ahead. For example, Mane has just released a theme that is going to get a lot of…

how far would you put the limit live reality show?

I don’t have a limit, but yes it is true that my idea is to take advantage of this all you can until the public or the strings I say I’m burned out.

have You thought to train you to be a presenter or an actor?

In fact I have been two years studying interpretation, and I also made my pinitios as a reporter at Cazamariposas. I like it a lot, but honestly I like both haver reality shows… I Also like the investigative journalism and we are in talks with MTV to do something on Youtube as well. I and my camera for the street…

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...