Monday, September 26, 2016

“I apologize to the audience, to the television” – LaRepública.pe

'The Big Show'. As expected, the host Gisela Valcárcel offered a public apology to the audience and to the participants of your program, mainly to Rosángela Espinoza, who had no qualms about harassing to think of the conduct of his partner, who is reported for assaulting the dancer that accompanies it in reality. "Forgive me, Rosángela, if I was violent with you. I want to apologize to the television and American Television," he said.

"The years and life have taught me to apologize when I feel it. I want to ask apologies to Luke (Piro) because the last week is not you spoke well. I beg you to forgive me, and not because we are on the screen but because I don’t want you to stay with that in the heart," said the dancer, as it had put in doubt the seriousness of your injury.

In times in which American Television it self-regulates due to a pact it signed with the National Society of Radio and Television, the driver is also directed to the viewers. "Should I assume that I don’t have to defend everything presents itself to me. Violence is not healthy with more violence. I’m sorry to hear that has happened to you but above all I am sorry that on television I had to put the worst part of me. I have a lot of defects".

As you recall, Valcárcel challenged in vivo the relationship of Espinoza and allowed his jury Michelle Alexander also questioned on whether to continue or not with the speaker Carlos Banderas. So I gave him a tip after he said that, "there was a wrong" and that he appreciates the work he does on the dance floor. "Anyone because they love us and is jealous should amedrentarnos and make us feel fear".



Detractors

Aware of the scandal that led, even, to the sneers and epithets, Valcárcel responded. "Who says I have double standards, you probably don’t know me, and I answer: so as you see the people. I want to say something more, the television has always been my home, so I ask a thousand apologies, and I reaffirm my commitment to make a television that brings us together".

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...