Sunday, September 4, 2016

Home News CM Punk on his debut in the UFC, ‘I screwed up in … – MMA (press release) (blog)

On Saturday finally we see CM Punk (Phil Brooks) enter the Octagon. Many wonder if Punk will have sought the necessary level since signing with the UFC in 2014, but another factor to be considered is whether Brooks will be able to cope with the pressure of his first MMA fight.

Phil gave an interview to ‘FOX Sports’ where he was asked about whether he was nervous about his fight with Mickey Gall. Former WWE replied:

CM Punk: “It’s funny because I ask myself, ‘What if I lose? What will happen if I am ashamed in front of everyone?

“But then you think, ‘Well, before you screwed up on national television, so, how wrong can be ? How bad can it be really? ‘ “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...