Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Animator of tv will ask for marriage to Maluma – Telemundo Dallas

The reguetonero colombian Maluma is known for being a flirtatious, seductive, but what perhaps was not expected was that a cheerleader rican television is to kneel before him to ask her to marry in the full interview.

During its passage through the Island of Enchantment, the interpreter of "No contract", gave an interview to the model and cheerleader Chanty Vargas, who could not resist and declared his love for the artist.

however, all this was a joke that made Vargas after that, as mentioned, you will be linked sentimentally with the colombian.

“I enjoyed the situation, so I am. I’d put bride of Maluma few months ago in an international environment and I do not know him. I took advantage of the time of the interview to mock the rumor. I said: 'Maluma, it has been rumored that we were dating, I know that is not true, but that is not a bad idea. Do you want to marry me?'. He and I agree. What a laugh! We have rings and everything,” said the also an entrepreneur through a press release.

Published 6 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...