Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ximena Fassi: “I like the speed and adrenaline of television” – ARG News

Ximena Fassi is one of the most recognizable actresses in Argentina. Present in strips flagship national television as “ Father courage ” and “ Looking ” now focuses squarely on her career and herself.

Before the premiere of “ Hunted ” the new miniseries that televise America and Fassi star alongside Damian De Santo, actress spoke exclusively to ARG News.

How did you get started in the world of acting? Did you always know you wanted to be an actress?

It was when I was 12 or 13 years. I was in seventh grade and at the time was the success of “Treble Clef” then a friend wanted to go to channel autographs and I told him no, that neither crazy with her. And finally I agreed on the condition not to ask any autograph.

We went and ended up at a table in the corner of Canal 13 Pablo Rago and the entire cast chatting, I did spend, I saw how they were recordings and all …

So it was by chance …

A little bit and kind of I in genes because my mom and my grandfather were also part of the environment. My grandfather was head of broadcasters Channel 9 lifetime, since he started the channel until he retired. He was an actor, singer, etc.

You worked on several strips that were very successful on television as “Yago, dark passion,” “Father Courage”, “The Looking” ¿ How was the experience?

It was beautiful. The truth is that you have a bit of luck because all strips were doing very well. There was a time when booted ended and another until, in a moment, I burned my head and said “I do not want to work anymore.” I spent six years doing other things, and now it’s like I’m back.

But these experiences are great, when you do a program and to top it does well, it’s great.

Did you enjoy any particular strip than the rest?

I enjoyed all alike but I think “Yago, dark passion” was a super experience it was a beautiful novel and also won many friends and does not always happen because it is complicated, are teammates and everything is fine but not friends. I had a super good.

Is it difficult to make friends in the room for an issue of competence or individualism?

There a bit of everything. I really never had bad experiences, except in “Emerald Necklace”.

In film also did stints as in “Outlaw” with Antonio Grimau, do you enjoy more than being on the big screen or on TV?

I had a lot of experience because in the three films he always had a very small role, then neither could I live much the cinema experience.

The tele love, is a medium that I really like. I like the speed and adrenaline with which you have to solve something or yes on TV.

The film which is beautiful is that you can think of a character, you have all the clear path because the script begins and ends. Instead on TV you are giving the script every day and you’ll see what happens to your character.

Do you mind the adrenaline of television everyday and the speed with which?

recording

It is tiring but is also good just that adrenaline, resolve, go, do and never know how it goes.

Today “Hunted” new fiction to be released in America, what is and what expectations you got?

If, opens the best. The truth that the people who can see the look because it will be good. It is the story of a former football player who is now coach, who is the character of Damian De Santo. In the first chapter, his best friend (who is a disaster) which is the Turkish Naim, is separated from his wife and did not spend money because you do not have, is professor of theater and singing. It’s his lifelong friend and banking.

 ximena2.jpg

At one point, the character of De Santo begins to feel ill and goes to the doctor, saying that you have cancer, you fix Especially since you have six months or a year old, and he has two children and is a widower, does not know what to do with the situation.

Your ex mother in law, mother of the woman who died, is a crazy and do not take at all well, then he does not want to die if the kids stay with her and the breed.

To resolve this asks his best friend to marry him in exchange to solve you the problem with silver, so that when he dies he can stay with their children and care for them.

In the sos strip partner Damian De Santo, are they good chemistry?

Yes, absolutely, apart Damien is a love so it’s a great experience, we got super good.

In the television, do you prefer comedy or drama to act?

I like to me the drama, but I also like comedy obviously. “Hunted” has a lot of comedy but, nevertheless, my character along with Damian are the most “normal” so to speak, because we are surrounded by very funny characters and I think we are the ones that give a reality miniseries , is when we pass things like deeper truth.

Are you about to start filming a movie that will act Peter Lanzani, what you can forward?

Yes, I’m going to star Luciano Cáceres. It will be directed by Leonardo Bechini and is based on a book by Rafael Bielsa, is a true story set in 1978, in the era of dictatorship. It is a film that has all the ingredients that has a history of incredible love, has action, suspense, all the ingredients that go all to see.
What is good is that is critical to the Montoneros and the military is not only critical to the military.

Do you have an estimated release date?

They are talking about July / August this year. On February 17 we started filming. Not yet have the final title, there is one that is tentative “Operation Mexico”, but surely not that.

You got something you’d pending professionally done in a short or medium term?

Yes, something I’ll meet now that is starring in a movie, I think that was pending. The miniseries also turned being a protagonist because, although the main are Damian De Santo and Turkish Naim, a level female protagonist is me.

What about theater

At what stage I am half reluctant, did not do much because I always chose my house and I like being a night at home.

Is it because “you will not like it” or because you got best proposals from television?

What happened is that the works I proposed works were not you broke your head as if to say “yes, I leave my house and leave my son.” When I got a book that I liked was “Almost Angels” I did and I liked it, but it happens to me if I read a play and when I see I do not want anyone to come I do. I always prioritizes my son and my family. Now that my son is big and I can take care of myself

Production:. Lucas Lértora

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...