Saturday, April 25, 2015

Jorge Rial: “Big Brother is in the history of television” – InfoBAE.com

   
   


 
     

       
       
 
       
 
         
 
       
       
 
 
 
       
 
       
 
       
 
        
 
       
Jorge Rial looks much expectation debut with Big Brother on the screen of America. In an interview with Teleshow, the driver spoke of the return of reality television, the big bet of the channel and the incorporation of Pamela David.
“I’m excited, looking forward to going out there” , said facing the return of the popular international format. The journalist explained that there is some intrigue the public to know how will this issue since the last was held in 2012 and Telefe.
“It will be an issue with changes” forward Rial and stressed life stories that will enter the reality. “It’s the best house of all households in the history of Big Brother in Argentina. There are several strong stories and hopefully you guys will encourage count inside the house. Big Brother has something very amazing: that looks like a coward in the casting turns into brave indoors and vice versa’ve seen guys who seemed the world ate and galas were going down.. The house is transforming the guys, “he said.
On the other hand, regarding the challenge means that the program is done on a new channel said. “ Maybe it was easier to put a can and zafábamos However, Latin Big Brother bet. Driving finery is a big responsibility and I really appreciate it. “
In this regard, Rial stressed that leave everything to get a large number of audience and much impact. “I feel very responsible for Big Brother because it is in America that is my home. I wear shoulder the project, I am. I wear shoulder this project as I get Intrusion shoulder or any other project. I want to do well” he said.
Anyway, it is clear that he is not alone. Pamela David is the novelty of Big Brother 2015 The driver will take care of discussions with everything that happens inside the house. “ I think she will feel that Big Brother is different from everything, You may not compare to anything. The first Big Brother went to the studio, I stumbled and almost fell. I said ‘if I did not fall, I will go barbarian ‘and ended up making 50.3 (rating points) “.
Finally, Rial said audience get that number represented a before and after in his career. “ I changed a lot as a driver, I put on a ‘place driver’. When one reviews the history of television, Big Brother is in the history of television and one is in that story. The other day I saw a review of 25 years of Telefe and the two most watched programs in the history of the canal were Big Pa ‘ and Big Brother and said’ pucha in that Big Brother was I, ‘”he said.

     


     

Damien White

       
       

Infobae

     

 
   


 
   
   
   
   

   
 
   
 
   
   

   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...