Saturday, May 16, 2015

“Catastrophic failure to have made television”: Woody Allen – THE DEBATE (press release) (Registration)



(EL UNIVERSAL) .- The day Woody Allen film is presented in Cannes Festival always an event. Despite not being in Official Competition, as usually happens with most of its filmes- the Woody was the most anticipated of the day and packed Grand Theatre Lumiere, in the city of France (home of this year’s edition 68 the international festival).

The New York director came to the press conference together with Emma Stone and Parker Posey. His two muses on this occasion. About to turn 80, it seems that Woody was no longer worried about anything. However, he confessed to being terrified at having to write television series commissioned Amazon.

“It’s a catastrophic mistake that I made. I should have not gotten into that. I thought it would be easy but make six half-hour stories is very difficult and I hope not to disappoint Amazon. I am suffering. I’ve never seen those shows on TV so I’m in trouble, “said provoking laughter among the audience with his sincerity

About his choice for both actresses for this new film, the filmmaker told.” Emma I discovered while doing exercise and looking for something to do on the monitor for entertainment. Suddenly she appeared. I found it very beautiful and very nice. A very funny girl. Later, when I wrote the film and needed someone to play this college girl I remembered it and thought it would be perfect for the role.

On the other hand, I always wanted to work with Parker Posey because I love its name. I always wanted to scream at the set, ‘Where is Parker Posey?’ “He said provoking the Posey own laughter.
Emma Stone played an important role, as Mr. Allen helped to understand several questions not enough to listen well to the audience and even said he was fascinated to hear the director talk about his character for the first time and learn a lot more things I learned during filming.

As rumored and confirmed the own Parker, Woody is filmmakers who do not like to give many guidelines to its actors and prefers them freedom to act. “There are very few directors authors with whom you can work on an acting career. I only got 20 pages of my character, so I did not really know what’s expected of me and Woody comparison with the other characters. But I made the process easier. He wants to be an easy and dynamic director and gives a lot of room for improvisation, “said Parker, who plays a university professor obsessed with having sex with philosophy professor lonely and self-absorbed Abe Lucas.

Irrational Man is a dramatic and comic at the same time has some serious dyes Match Point and black humor film.
filmmaking filmmaker said to be distracted from the doom of life and stop thinking about terrible things. My conclusion is that the only way to live is distraction. Making movies helps me to forget that one day I’ll be old, something will happen in the near future, and makes no problems I face hitting in the face the whole time, “he explained the director.

Become a fan of THE DEBATE on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay updated on the most relevant in Sinaloa, Mexico and the world.

Also subscribe to our newsletter general news, sports and weekend.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...