Friday, May 15, 2015

Woody Allen on his television series is a catastrophic mistake – RPP News

Friday, May 15, 2015 | 6:58 pm

Woody Allen today showed extremely critical of himself for having accepted its first project of TV series and funny stated that “a catastrophic mistake” during a press conference at the Cannes Film Festival.

“I thought it would be easy, but make six half-hours is very, very hard Irrational Man “” director in Cannes, where today presented out of competition, the film said. “

Allen, 79, has committed to directing and writing a six-part series of half-hour for the online service from Amazon.

“I hope not to disappoint Amazon, but I’m not good at it, I see many series, I do not know what I’ve done, I hope it’s not the most embarrassing thing you’ve done in my life, “said the director in what looked like the dialogue of one of his films.

The program, to be called “The project untitled Woody Allen” and the cast is unknown, can be seen exclusively on the Amazon Prime Instant Video United States, the UK and Germany.

EFE

 


 Web-related news:
 


 
 

M & aacute; s on TV

  • & iquest; Racism? Comment Tinelli show offended & oacute; Peruvian & iquest; Racism Comment on show offended Tinelli & oacute;? Peruvian
  • I am: Frankie Ru RIVER z was eliminated from competition  I am: Frankie Ru RIVER z was eliminated from competition
  • AFHS: Patrick berates her mother for the abuse Shirley  AFHS: Patrick berates her mother for the abuse Shirley
  • Fighting: Diana S & aacute; nchez regres & oacute; after pol & eacute; mica expulsion & oacute; n Combat: Diana S & aacute; regres Sanchez & oacute; after pol & eacute; mica expulsion & oacute; n

->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...