Monday, May 4, 2015

Thiago: “I miss being on television” – Crónica.com.py

Do you remember Thiago, the captain of Little Giants? It is the most gained prominence in the program. What remains after the TV? Here, he tells himself

-. What do you do now that you’re not on TV, Thiago

– I go to school, I go every day to Sacred Heart of Jesus

-. What memories do you have of Little Giants

– I was very happy, gave me many beautiful things. When I step into the collective all they tell me “You’re Thiago Small and Giants”. I want people much. I also say “I want to return the program”

-. Do you miss the program?

– I miss being on television

-. What do you say, there is no possibility of a return

?

– No projects now, nothing

-. What do you miss most

– I want to act again <. /> p>

– Want to be a great actor on TV

– I want to be a driver like Dani Da Rosa or Mili Britez. I want to invite me to teleshow. Seem to have forgotten me

. – Solés speak with your former teammates or not

– No. With Aunt Lenys what I said. I am also working with the production of Tana Schémbori

-. So you’re going to go on TV

– We are making an advertising production Tana Schémbori

-. Sos everything an actor, then.

– Yes, I’m an actor. I like acting. I’m already making my second advertising

-. Then sos model also

-. No, I’m more actor. Ah … I want to send greetings

-. Who

– To the teachers Sor Sor Angeles and Queen. My teacher Carolina. And the teacher Eliza, coordinator of Primary

. – Sos good student

– Yes, but it’s hard. Mathematics, Communication … Todito hard for me, very heavy it is

-. Is it true that through Little Giants met a family who treats you like one more child

– The Espineda Lezcano family. It is a family that lives near my house, you want me. Ah … I want this interview read Uncle Dani (Da Rosa), because I want to send say something

-. What

– What do I have a gift for him

-. Can you tell us what the gift

– It’s a picture of Cerro Porteño with my picture with him. Come in your car at home, in working-class neighborhood on the street 21 Projected am

-. Really cerrista’re now

? – Yes, I did cerrista. My album and everything is Cerro. I like Cerro Olimpia. But I always say no to violence. We must querenos together, cerristas, Olympians, Libertad, luqueños …

– Finally, do you have girlfriend

– Yes, I have a girlfriend now.

– is the name

– Called Mirian. She is 6 years old, like me. It is beautiful. Very droll

-. Where did you meet

– This is my partner. He has black hair. It’s like my mom, very cute

. <- facebook comments plugin for wordpress: http: />/peadig.com/wordpress-plugins/facebook-comments/ ->

Comments

comments

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...