Tuesday, May 19, 2015

‘Pirry’ details of his retirement from the Colombian television – Liberal Vanguardia

Arturo Guillermo Prieto La Rotta, as LaRotta call Dona Clara, your mother, or ‘Pirry’ as viewers shout in the street to ask for a picture, is measured now such a difficult challenge. As he lived this boyacense years against the voracious jaws of a bull shark or when was on the verge of death in the perpetual snows of Aconcagua.
  

For this zootecnista, graduated from the University of La Salle, with some studies in art, face the audience is entering the jaws of a monster You can devour: shyness. And it will do through the one-man show ‘Size Matters’ at the Teatro Jorge Isaacs, Cali, June 5. Political and sexual-religious satire, he says, is the story of his life caricatured, “affected me tell you how these three topics and how some of my insecurities became. It’s funny, but also very emotional “.

Why titled his monologue, ‘Size does matter’? Report resort?

it is always the debate of whether size matters or not, but whether a guy has too large or too small, size does matter in many respects. When you’re short all his life, fails girlfriend during his teenage years, and it’s up to draw attention above all, that makes it a resentful dwarf. As rulers who you see, resentful and boars mounted in power.

What bank do you feel, in the large or the boys?

I will answer politically, in the center.

But you and gives talks to overcome, how he overcame his insecurities regarding how others saw him?

Security, as insecurity in life, grow exponentially. If one day I miss a story to a girl and she says no, that rejection mark me. And if the next girl also tells me not to, every time one leaves feeling more failed. But when one draws strength from where there is, you miss the complex risks and doing well, one is gathering more and more confidence and losing you a little fright.

In his new book and in his show he is talking about sex. Where does your sexual knowledge come from?

To me sex education gave me a friend at school. If you still have a hard time dads talk about sex to their children, imagine mine. I had to learn in practice. Not that I know much about sex, I know what normal people know, but mine have many anecdotes and dramatic stories. Everything is in the book “Sex, a journey of the human and the divine to the dark and evil ‘by Editorial Planeta, which was launched in the Book Fair.

What criticizes religious education?

Religion is a complex subject, I never could understand. There is so much to criticize, but I’m asking questions like why human reproduction comes from original sin and the animals do not? Why do I have to accept everything with blind faith without the right to ask questions? My mother is Christian and I respect Christianity and I am from an independent religion, which is mine no more, and she respects me and go.

How was spoiled by her mother for being the only son?

I consented far to five. After rejo I got to 17 I came to live in Bogotá. And in recent years my mom allows me a lot.

How scrubbed her mother was with her girlfriends?

No, then little or nothing because I came to live at 16 to Bogota in a dorm. When I had a girlfriend she did not hear because they never came here; rather, I fell. Now, in recent years, my mom was all very special, very dear, do not bother at all.

What audacity is inherited their parents?

Well, you have many traits of his father and his mother, but also has some features that come from combining them and that gives weird results. The combination of paternal and maternal DNA produced this monstrosity human, dwarf, unhappy, that just loves his country.

your mom you also put in difficult challenges …

Yes, but I had to come crashing fall a hundred times to realize it was not as dangerous as thought, but enjoyed it.

In the end that he did, to which he would not measure?

Definitely I can not return to the mountain, I was wrong in the lungs. Climb a mountain over 6000 meters gives me pulmonary edema. That was already forbidden for me, would not do.

What is up?

Many things. We must start that I am a fan of the things I do. Almost everything is great … me clothes!

said that winning was too big, is not ya?

When it comes to laying the I am very shy dogs, but after I catch confidence. I lost my virginity at 19.

years ago did not have much luck with women, that all changed after …

Yes, I’m not complaining one bit.

How do you prefer, intelligent, athletic, well-operated or natural?

The most beautiful woman is the one you like outside and inside.

How many countries have you visited?

63.

he retired from the RCN to have his sabbatical. What will you do at this time?

Since I’m not working, I’m on leave for a year and the idea is to return in May next year. The idea is to go all the deep Pacific islands, the Maldives, French Polynesia, Samoa, Papua New Guinea … I’ll make a trip I’ve always dreamed of.

Are you called the care or censored content you?

grabs did have, but we fought after the program was aired. They never knew what was going to take me. People have an image of the canal very … well, I do not know .. I do not defend them, but we all know … Caracol and RCN are institutionalists. I am grateful that I got to work and respected him. You may at times they had not agreed with what I had said, but there are two kinds of journalists, telling them what they can say and what not, and we are independent.

But there were lawsuits and death threats to take him to retire?

No, no. I retreat for tired, because many things are already added; among others I need to reinvent myself, but obviously demands, letters, threats, makes weight.

What about the claims against other prospered or what they were?

The demands were threats. We have offered subjects that has taken the competition and the rejection of ethical principle, such as adoptions, because they have never known biological parents with the child, unless if it is small, to avoid confusion, and the subject had no figures serious backing. When demands arrive at the canal they serve Legal and always supported us. In 12 years I have not had to rectify any note.

Are you so hated as loved?

Sure, like everyone else. There are a lot of people who do not like what I say and some circles of power to those who do not like you pull them hides the sun. But they have not yet taken madrazo me on the street.

How much have minimized their bouts of hysteria? Or have increased after the fourth floor?

I have a psychiatric treatment, not that I’m crazy, it is to control depression and these attacks, to maintain more stable my mood. I take some pastries in the morning and feel more relaxed. And I do a lot of sports, then have dropped, almost gone.

Now go ennoviado?

I am ennoviado with Marlin Diaz is a model and native of Guachené, Cauca.

How she will enjoy this sabbatical?

Mmm … there is not enough silver and she has to study. No, my journey is alone.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...