Saturday, July 25, 2015

Television cooking fish is to teach eating and teaching – Perfil.com

about 55 years ago when I started in television, it was the epoch in which they worked live and direct. There was no way to record. For cooking, it was quite difficult and risky, because many unforeseen happened, you had to save the least ridiculous way. It was hard but it was cute.

Meanwhile, I have dedicated myself to teaching. In various schools, I taught a lot of people: the young girls wanted to surprise her boyfriend or the groom’s family with something rich; great ladies wanted to have a job opportunity. And of those that were known in the media and I helped, I can mention Maria Adela Baldi, and Manuel Aladro, who took me to the television, almost eyelashes, because I saw a class of his and I saw he had what television needs: be didactic and synthetic teaching

From my beginnings in Good evening, glad, I worked so many years that now look little cooking shows.. Overall, I see little television; I spend a lot to read. Among the little that I look at is MasterChef. In this regard, I believe that these programs can help many people, especially young clueless who do not know where to escape, what to make of his life.

Another point I consider important is that you have to encourage the person who wants to do something, not denigrate it. I worked a long time with Petrona, and never had a harsh word to me; It is something I do not look good. In addition, we had a big love. However, Petrona corrected me when he felt that something had not been right, or if I had not been enough teaching. I said, “Look, babe, you should have said so and so,” and I accepted because I was so proud that Petrona guide me

And so went my kitchen.. In the early 60s, in Good evening, glad, which was later renamed Utilísima, wanted to do good cuisine, including five-star cuisine, but simplifying it and summarizing it, so that he could make no problem any housewife, anyone . For that, the language used should be clear, didactic. It is true that the world must be all, especially now, when so many cooking shows. But what you see in those exotic programs, very few people can do it, but maybe someone has curiosity and does. I prefer what I always did: simplify and synthesize fine cuisine. Good food can be given by a simple way and can get to the person who knows too much.

You can reach even children, as happens now with the brand new Junior MasterChef program, which began on July 17 with 16 contestants guys, all with the desire to stay. I felt sorry for those who were taken out of the contest because, having very young, they were very excited and were crestfallen. Does not seem right that eliminate the guys …

Beyond that, to begin with, were obviously very nervous, but very determined. I guess they have practiced a lot the language, because you can not, if not, conceive a boy of nine years talk to culinary terms, with an unusual language in a creature; I think that dads, moms and aunts wanted children lucieran.
The program is very well organized. It offers different elements, so that, between them, the boys choose salmon, cherry tomatoes, roasted tomatoes, red fruits, chocolate. Generally achieved a very important thing in the kitchen is harmony of flavors. They could have put things off balance of flavors and cooking together, but that did not happen. Everyone had to use salmon, and looks that made tasty; they learned to use the ingredients: they used ricotta, prosciutto. Only critical that wrap the plate, they used a very thick mass, but it is something that probably have never been able to practice, since some children were 9 or 10 years. For me, Guillermina was the best; and Chiara were very good, Lola and Rodrigo.

Junior MasterChef is to enthuse the younger ones, to try and get into the kitchen with moms or dads. Outside the Churrasquito, fried potatoes, fried egg or an omelet, many kids know not to eat … Linking them to the kitchen them out of these places and show them what they can do and eat. So, for example, I found very well that Junior MasterChef cook fish. The kids are not fish lovers if they are not used to eat or see at home. It is a flavor and the aroma reject. Teach teach cooking fish is eating and is also to teaching.

* Cook, host and author of books including the classic easy for modern women Kitchen. At 87 years, he is writing a new cookbook.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...