Monday, July 20, 2015

Ivanoff Joshua announced his departure from television – Peru.com – Perú.com

Joshua Ivanoff part of a sequence By Air where you can know every corner of your home and the amenities this presents.

The model said she knew save it won on TV, so it now has a chain of restaurants with his mother Lica Quevedo .

too TE You can INTEREST : Joshua Ivanoff does not let Xoana Gonzalez and continues with demand

“Things are going really well with me effort, work from 7 am every day. The television does not last forever and what is generated here must be spent effort “, said the show on the air.

former member of Combat, This is war and Calle 7 said, indefinitely, will move away from the TV, now your time is dedicated to business and his studies at the university.

“For now I would not time to be in business and television simultaneously. I had some unfinished business in the studies, and I enrolled at the university. I do not have time “ said.

too YOU READ : Joshua Ivanoff talks about her relationship with Venezuela

“I will continue with the modeling, photos and events, but about TV and I turned my cycle and at least (‘ll be away) time. Then do not know what can happen, “, Ivanoff said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...