Friday, July 10, 2015

Muguruza parents continue the Wimbledon final for … – Sports RCN (press release) (blog)

The parents of Garbiñe Muguruza, who on Saturday will play the final of Wimbledon against Serena Williams, will not travel to London and follow the game on television in Barcelona, ​​the Spanish tennis player said on Friday.

The 21 year old does not want to change their routines before the final and his father José Antonio and his mother Scarlet, Venezuela, not encourage him in the stands of the All England Club in the biggest game so far in his career.

“My parents will stay in Barcelona and see me on TV. I do not want to change anything, although I’m not superstitious,” he said on Friday.

Muguruza also revealed that when he was a dream girl to be able to face Serena Williams in a grand final.

“When I was eight dreamed about it and now it’s happening. It’s incredible. For this I have worked so hard. I feel that all the effort, all the work I did so far is having Award “Muguruza said.

Serena Williams, world number one, will be the favorite, backed by a stunning 2015, which has lost only one of their 39 games. As collateral, Muguruza has its victory over the US last year in the second round of Roland Garros.

“It’s human. He knows he can beat him, I’m not afraid,” warned the player born in Caracas .

Muguruza was just nine months old when Conchita Martinez, current Spanish captain of Davis Cup and Fed Cup, won Wimbledon in 1994, defeating the legendary Martina Navratilova in the final.

AFP

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...